BA - Bosnian Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BA - Bosnian Army

Forum alijanse BA

HomeHome  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  Login  

Lets put some order into this Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
MAXIMUM XXX

MAXIMUM XXX

Male Broj komentara : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Lets put some order into this Alliance Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Lets put some order into this Alliance   Lets put some order into this Alliance EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:19 pm

All members are required to respond to metro on below!!!

Ok, I have noticed that some of our members are constantly suffering attacks from stronger players or players from strong Alliances.

We have to prevent that!

Considering that, militarily we are still week I need following information from each member:

1) to let me have the list to whom they are acting as posers and who is that member’s poser (we need to organize ourselves a bit)
2) to let me have the status on current production of resources
3) to let me have the size of the army you have (to know who do we count on of course if you have any army)
4) to let me have a report on who is attacking you often
5) to let me have a list with all buildings in the village center
6) to let me know AS A MUST how many Crannies, especially those who are being often under attacks

I demand that all of you respond to these requirements and to take it seriously because it is about time that we all start acting like an Alliance…

Thank you all and I’m awaiting your response

metro

pirat
Na vrh Go down
zollee1985

Broj komentara : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Lets put some order into this Alliance Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Lets put some order into this Alliance   Lets put some order into this Alliance EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 3:01 am

Dear metro!

I have a idea! Cum in to my village! You are my brother! Smile
My name and your password! That's easy! Or not?
Na vrh Go down

Lets put some order into this Alliance
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
BA - Bosnian Army :: English forum :: English forum-
Idi na: